Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The most inspiring and thought provoking story of a school dropout student

The most inspiring and thought provoking story of a school dropout student.


Hi Readers,

Today when I was going through YouTube videos,i was stopped at one video which made me think,which gave me confidence that i can do anything in life and finally  which gave me enough boost to open my eyes and explore the world.

If a 7th class dropout student was able to invent more than 20 inventions and also able to start a company on his own,why can't we do? 

we most of us completed btech still didn't do any thing that we can proudly say 'I made it or I achieved it'.

Thanks Josh Talks for sharing that valuable video
Watch the video till the end




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to write a blogger post with html and javascript code

 Solution: Logging to Blogger.com -> New Post -> Click on the pencil icon --> select html View as shown in the image below and the...